Cookies are small files that remember your preferences while surfing and store them on your own computer.
The information collected by the cookies will be stored on a secure server of ours or of a third party with whom we have a processing agreement.
If you want to make optimal use of our website, you will need to accept our cookies. This can be done in two ways: accept the cookie notice you see on your first visit or continue on our website.
Do you not want us to place cookies on your computer? In that case, you will need to adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also modify your browser to reject all or only third party cookies. Finally, you can delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
We may place cookies that:
• are necessary for the operation of the website
• prevent the need to fill in data more frequently
• improve the website based on performance
• monitor the speed of the website
• register your visiting behaviour
• adapt the website based on personal preferences
• store personal information to enable relevant offers
• display relevant advertisements on the internet
• enable social media functions