In conversations with our customers, two topics quickly are discussed: increased energy costs and high material prices. Based on our strategy in helping customers overcome current challenges, we have focused reduction of waste. Cutting creates waste and this is a daily loss. To reduce this waste, BEWO has developed an automatic nesting programme. It can and will reduce the annual amount of waste up to 13%! When buying tonnes of material, this quickly makes a substantial saving on procurements. In addition to this, it contributes to the circular economy.
If this drew your attention, watch the video below!
Due to a malfunction on our server, we are temporarily unavailable via our landline connection. You can reach us for service questions on +31 6 52091084
Bewo service team
Feedback and conclusions of the survey, based on 30 respondents.
- 84% of the participants rated the services of Bewo as good or higher. So there is still room for improvement.
- 10 to 15% of the participants think that the speed/response time should be improved.
- 43% of the participants would like to see an increase in the accessibility of the Service Department.
Improvement actions within Bewo
- We will investigate internally what kind of service requests have a relatively long response time and how we can improve this in the medium term.
- Bewo will extend the reachability of its service department by telephone from 07:30 to 17:30. In the medium/long term, Bewo will endeavour to extend the reachability on several fronts.
The survey also showed that there is a great demand for training courses with the following topics:
- How to search for a fault
- How to solve a malfunction efficiently
- How to avoid failures in the future
We will draw up a training programme for this in the coming months so that we can start offering this training in 2023. If you are interested, please register now and we will inform you as soon as the training programme is ready.
Due to Pentecost Bewo will be closed on Monday 6th of June, we start again on Tuesday at 07:45.
Bewo is closed on Ascension Day, May 26th and the following Friday. On both days no orders will be delivered. For urgent service cases, please contact our service manager at +31 6-11347725 on Friday May 27.
Bewo Cutting Systems is closed on May 5th, due to the celebration of Liberation Day. During this day, in case of emergency, you can contact us under number + 31 6 82906857.
Bewo will be closed on April 27 due to King’s Day in the Netherlands. For very urgent service matters, please contact +31 6 82906857.
At this exhibition we will show our new control platform, which seamlessly connects to the desire of many customers to better monitor processes, in order to increase the performance and availability of the machine. The platform offers the possibility to monitor from various devices (cell phone, tablet, or PC). This makes it not only accessible to the operator, but also to work planning, work preparation and management. We will also take the step towards the fully electric cutting machine, in order to make a further contribution to energy saving.
Period: 20-06-2022 up to and including 24-06-2022
If you would like to visit us, please fill out the contact form below. We will keep you informed of current developments and send you an entry ticket in good time.